2021 Istanbul Champions League Final Venue Booking
1. When should you go to Istanbul?
If you are only coming to Istanbul for the final match, you should come at least two days before the match which is on 27 May 2021. While you are relieving your travel fatigue, you will also have the opportunity to view the many great attractions of Istanbul. It is important that you arrive at least two or three days before the match to get used to traveling around the city. If you want to visit the historic sites of Istanbul before the match, we would advise arriving a minimum of 4 days before.
2. Which hotel should I stay in Istanbul?
- Fairmont Quasar Istanbul Hotel
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul
- Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus
- Hilton Istanbul Bomonti
- DoubleTree By Hilton Istanbul - Old Town
- DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul - Sirkeci
- Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Old City
- Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet
- Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus
- The St. Regis Istanbul
- Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul
- Çırağan Palace Kempinski Istanbul
- Sura Hagia Sophia Hotel
3.It’s my first time in Istanbul. What should I see?
- Blue Mosque
- Hagia Sophia
- Topkapi Palace
- Hagia Eirene Museum
- Basilica Cistern
- Sultanahmet Square (Hippodrome)
- Istanbul Archaeological Museum
- Grand Bazaar
- Spice (Egyptian) Bazaar
4. Atatürk Olympic Stadium Contact Information
If you lose your passport or identity card during the match go to stadium security. If it is found it should be handed in to security. The contact details of the stadium are as follows:
5. Final Match Day
You might think there will be long queues to get into the stadium because of the searches and identity checks at the entrances for the UEFA Champions League final but the system runs quickly and efficiently. Keep your ticket, passport and ID with you.
- Private transfers we can provide you from any location and back
- Buses you have to take in order to get to the stadium from Eminönü
92, 79T, MK11. The journey takes about 94 minutes.
- Buses from Kadıköy to the stadium:
You will need to use 15BK, 34AS (Metrobus), 79K lines. The journey takes a total of 160 min.
- Buses you need to take in order to reach the stadium from Beşiktaş Square:
28T, 142E, 79K lines. The journey takes 96 min.