Six Senses Kocataş Mansions, an unprecedented 6.42-acre (2.6-hectare) property, features 45 guest rooms and suites with high ceilings, authentic Ottoman interior design and local flavors with Six Senses touches. They are set in two stately three-level buildings, Kocataş Mansion and Sait Paşa Mansion, and provide a new beacon of inspiration for Istanbul’s premium hospitality sector. Bosphorus Rooms feature breathtaking views and ceilings up to 15.41 feet (4.7 meters) providing an immediate sense of space and light. The en-suite bathrooms, complete with beautiful marble tiles, create an atmosphere evocative of heritage Turkish Baths.
All rooms have a flat-panel television, iPad, WiFi and a Nespresso machine.
• Hair dryer
• Minibar with snacks, soft and alcoholic beverages
• In-room coffeemaker and tea service
• Six Senses bottled drinking water
• In-room safe
• Yoga mat
• Laundry and pressing service
• TV with local and satellite channels • Marshall Bluetooth speaker
• iPad with smart home controls
• Unlimited WiFi (Complimentary)
• 24-hour GEM (Guest Experience Maker)
• 24-hour in-room dining
• Multilingual hosts
• Six Senses Spa and Gallery
• Retail boutique
• Fitness center and personal trainer
• Library with a wide selection of books and magazines
• Earth Lab
• Indoor and outdoor leisure activities
• Concierge service
MEETINGS & EVENTS
There are two meeting rooms, one accommodating 12 guests and the other comfortably seating 24 people. For larger meetings, conventions, and exhibitions there is the option to merge these rooms to create a 1,474 square foot (137 square meter) venue. Scheduled to open in Spring 2020, the wedding and event halls are at the top of the hill, with a breathtaking Bosphorus view and lush surrounds.